You can continue to bring hope to future generations, even after your lifetime! It's a gift that costs you nothing now, but will change the lives of disadvantaged children for years to come.
Ways to Give:
- Include a gift to Youth Haven in your Will or Revocable Trust
- Name Youth Haven as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Name Youth Haven as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or pension
What to Do:
- Prayerfully consider what assets you might want to give to Youth Haven. This could include cash, stocks, property, or other assets.
- Ask the attorney handling your Will or Revocable Trust to include wording that clearly articulates your wishes to leave a portion of your estate to Youth Haven.
- Fill out and sign the appropriate beneficiary forms to name Youth Haven as a beneficiary of your insurance policy or retirement account.
Why It's Worth Doing:
- We've partnered with you to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children for over 49 years! Planned giving enables you to continue to partner with us in this mission, even after your lifetime.
- Children's lives are transformed as a result of your gifts to Youth Haven! Click here to read some of their powerful transformation stories.
- You will be leaving a legacy with an eternal impact. Our prayer is that someday you will meet the children whose lives were changed as a result of your estate gift in Heaven!
"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
-John W. Whitehead
To speak with someone about planned giving opportunities, please contact our Corporate Office at 517-569-3328.